Following a weekend of Women’s FA Cup third round action – where many fixtures fell foul to the weather – the Women’s FA Cup fourth round draw is fast approaching.
The fourth round sees WSL sides enter the hat for the first time, and could result in some fairytale draws for clubs lower down the football pyramid.
Here’s everything you need to know about the draw.
The Women’s FA Cup fourth round draw takes place at 19:00 (GMT) on Monday 12 December.
The Women’s FA Cup fourth round draw will be streamed live on the FA Player and via the Vitality Women’s FA Cup’s official Twitter account.
1. Arsenal Women
2. Aston Villa Women
3. Brighton & Hove Albion Women
4. Chelsea Women
5. Everton Women
6. Leicester City Women
7. Liverpool Women
8. Manchester City Women
9. Manchester United Women
10. Reading Women
11. Tottenham Hotspur Women
12. West Ham United Women
13. Coventry United Ladies
14. Burnley Women or Norwich City Women
15. Peterborough United Women or Durham Women
16. Leeds United Women or Stoke City Women
17. Birmingham City Women or Huddersfield Town Women
18. Blackburn Rovers Ladies or Sunderland Women
19. Liverpool Feds Women or West Bromwich Albion Women
20. Sheffield United Women or Nottingham Forest Women
21. Wolverhampton Wanderers Women
22. Solihull Moors Women or AFC Fylde Women
23. Cardiff City Ladies
24. Bristol City Women
25. AFC Wimbledon Women or Gillingham Women
26. Hashtag United Women
27. Crystal Palace Women or Watford Women
28. Lewes Women or London Bees Women
29. Ipswich Town Women
30. London City Lionesses Ladies or Portsmouth Women
31. Charlton Athletic Women or Milton Keynes Dons Women
32. Oxford United Women
The Women’s FA Cup fourth round ties will take place on Sunday 29 January 2023.
Teams that progress to the fifth round of the Women’s FA Cup will pocket £15,000. Sides that are eliminated during fourth round weekend will receive £3,750.